I need an explanation for this Html / CSS question to help me study.
Starting in lesson 4 for all subsequent projects and website assignments, make sure you do the following:
Change Navigation types and techniques starting with lesson 4 website, e.g., use CSS to control navigation. There are several examples in the W3 website. Change the code 50% if you copy it:
- Use one these basic types of navigation menu (there’s actually a lot of variety from these -check out these examples in W3)
- Navigation bar
- Dropdown menu or
- Here’s some side nav
You must add white space to your pages
Adding more style and readability to your pages. Narrow the body so there is white space (open space) on either side of the main content. You can add a style to the body tag or create an internal or embedded style sheet or external stylesheet.
- Site and page structure
- Use charset
- Use traditional page structure
- Follow web convention
- Use html5 tags whenever possible
- Use CSS to control the look of html elements.
Do not use CSS Frameworks
- Create a 3 page website that follows web convention with the content that you have learned in this lesson’s chapters. This includes setting colors, fonts, and background properties.
- Be sure to have
*Control these with CSS when possible.
- Control the look of your navigation with CSS
- Use CSS to control the look and behavior of header, footer, section and article tags.
- Be sure to create inline, internal, and external stylesheets, to control the look and feel of your website.
On the home page, define/explain what each of the below is used for:
Use the other pages to practice and demonstrate your CSS skills in a way that fulfills lesson requirements.