Need help with my Business Law question – I’m studying for my class.
This week’s Learning Outcomes:
After reading the materials, discussing the concepts, and completing the learning activity; students will be able to:
- Understand the importance of the Statute of Frauds and the Parol Evidence Rule
- Identify the contracts that are subject to the Statute of Frauds
- Explain the options that are available if a party cannot or will not perform
- Identify the excuses that justify a party not performing
- Identify and explain the remedies available for a breach of contract
This week’s learning outcomes relate to the following course outcome:
- Analyze contractual rights, obligations, liabilities, and remedies in the business environment.