I’m working on a Writing exercise and need support.
Learning Outcomes and Course Reflection
[WLO: 5] [CLO: 7]
Part 1: In this final reflection journal, read through the course outcomes for this class and reflect on your learning. How have your thoughts changed about the history of the field and discipline of education, and the varying perspectives and contexts from which the field is constituted?
For this first part of your initial post, revisit your reflection on the CLOs in the Week 1 Journal, and frame your comments with reference to the same two outcomes you examined in that assignment.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Articulate the theories that support and explain learning and cognition along with their evolution.
- Analyze the role of neuroscience in understanding how we learn.
- Apply the concept of cognitive structures to instructional and curricular design and delivery.
- Evaluate the role of connectivism in learning and cognition.
- Analyze the relationship of learning and cognition to the teaching of critical thinking skills.
- Design teaching and learning approaches that incorporate theories of learning and cognition.
- Cultivate practices to negotiate and make use of course materials and features, student support systems and resources, and other components of the higher education system toward facilitating success as a graduate student.
Part 2: Additionally, reflect on your experiences in this course. What were your most desired and least desired assignments? Discuss ways in which your understanding of the history of human services has developed. If you could change one thing about this class, what would it be?