I’m stuck on a English question and need an explanation.
Select ONE of the following:
- Discuss three (3) reasons for utilizing professional networking during the job-hunting process. Note: Some potential points to consider include: developing a professional network, experiences you had presenting your resume at a job fair, or interaction on professional networking websites such as Linkedin.
- If you do not have experience with professional networking, you should do some light research into your intended career field and discuss three (3) relevant professional organizations that may be a benefit to you when looking for a job following graduation.
Peer’s Response below in which I’ll have to provide a response too.
RE: Week 9 | Discussion
1. Three reasons for utilizing professional networking during the job-hunting process:
- Explore new career options. Talk with people who know the market
- Develop your current career. Expand your professional horizons. Networking helps you to stay sharp, current, and in touch with your industry.
- To get a Job. Networking is the number one way to obtaining a job. At least 60-80% of jobs are found through some form of networking.