Develop an essay focusing on the chosen case study.
Required discussion points for the essay
You are required to explore and critically analyse the information provided in the case study and address the following discussion points, linking them specifically to the chosen case study:
1) A sound understanding of mental health and mental illness.
2) A comprehensive understanding of personal recovery and what this means for the person in the chosen case study.
3) The nexus/relationship between mental health and physical health.
4) Recognising and responding to the mental health needs of the identified person – what does the literature tell you about best treatments for someone with these symptoms?
5) What are the implications for your practice as a health professional.
Ensure all arguments and opinions are supported by relevant literature.
Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
1. Compare and contrast quantitative and qualitative research. Include an explanation of the following questions in your response: Which, in your opinion, is most valuable? Or are they equally valuable? What are the best types of studies for each method? What issues you should keep in mind when applying these to an actual study? For example, what role does bias play? 2. Visit the Center for Disease Control Emerging Infectious Disease website: http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/EID/ Choose one journal, article, or case study and explain the type of research design that was used in this study. Summarize your source, and be sure to include an explanation of the following questions in your response: Is it evident that primary, secondary, or meta-analysis was used? What role did surveys play, if any? Explain. Were there any flaws or discrepancies in the data? Why or why not? 3. Review the PowerPoint comparing Desсrіptive and Analytical Epidemiology. Locate two journal articles, one that uses desсrіptive epidemiology, and the other that uses analytic epidemiology. Summarize each article and compare and contrast the research designs.