I’m studying for my Writing class and need an explanation.
Analysis and Recommendations
This assignment has been designed to facilitate your understanding of the following course competencies:
- Evaluate criminal justice leadership and organizational policies and practices using theoretical frameworks.
- Analyze ethical practices within political, social, economic, and ideological contexts.
- Apply principles of diversity and inclusiveness.
- Evaluate theory-based best practices for criminal justice team structuring and functioning.
- Propose methods for promoting innovation and creative solutions for organizational challenges.
- Integrate current, relevant, peer-reviewed academic research and literature.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with the expectations for members of the criminal justice profession.
For this third component of your final project, synthesize the academic, peer-reviewed research from your literature review to complete an analysis of the problem. Specifically identify relevant groups or populations affected by the problem, and evaluate current, valid, reliable, and relevant public safety research to critically examine the needs of the identified groups or populations. It is important to consider multicultural perspectives in your examination and in the selection of sources you use to support your analysis.
In your assignment, be sure to address the following critical elements, which align with the grading criteria:
- Articulate solutions to the problem and the impact of each solution on criminal justice leadership and organizational policies and practices.
- Explain any personal biases and social and professional ethical dilemmas that might arise as you take action.
- Determine how to evaluate and measure the success of the solution to the problem if it were to actually be implemented.
- Propose methods for promoting innovation and creative solutions for organizational challenges related to your selected problem.
- Describe how to communicate the proposed recommendations, and the plan for evaluating their efficacy, to the various audiences affected by the problem.
- Length: At least 6 double-spaced pages (excluding the cover page and references list). Include page numbers, headings, and running header.
- References: At least 10 peer-reviewed resources formatted following APA guidelines.
- Formatting: Use correct APA style and formatting, paying particular attention to citations and references.
- Font size and type: Times New Roman, 12 point.