I’m working on a Psychology question and need guidance to help me study.
Write a 2,000-2,500 word paper according to APA guidelines addressing one of the three major areas of investigation in this course: The Nature of the Universe and/or the Existence of God (metaphysics), The Nature and Value of Knowledge (epistemology), or The Good Life and the Good Society (ethics). Compare two or three philosophers (only one from each unit), providing a philosophical and historical overview of the topic.
- Pick one of the three topics: Metaphysics, Epistemology, Ethics.
- Pick two philosophers directly covered in this course.
- Provide a summary of each philosopher’s account of the topic you selected.
- Note the historical situation of these two philosophers in relation to each other.
- Do not provide biographical summaries, background information etc.
- Compare those two positions.
- Contrast those two positions.
- Analyze and evaluate the merits of these two positions through a critical lens. Be thoughtful.