I need help with a Business question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Based on what you’ve learned about writing business messages thus far, choose ONE of the prompts below to write a letter. Please be sure that your letter:
- is in block format with justified left and jagged right margins (see the example on p. 142 of your textbook)
- is written in 12 pt. font
- uses the “headline style” for the subject line
- adopts the “you” attitude
- maintains standards of etiquette
- emphasizes the positive
- uses bias-free language
- is free of grammatical and mechanical errors
- is well organized
- uses creative details for content (name of company, type of product, product features, etc.)
- is no more than one page.
1. Your company has purchased products from a certain supplier on a regular basis. Lately, however, the orders have been improperly filled, and some items have even been damaged. Write a letter to your supplier to address this issue.
2. A review of your customers’ (or clients’) activity shows that many account have been inactive for a year. Write a letter to your customers (or clients) inviting them to return, reminding them of your company’s advantage.
The completion of this assignment should meet the following Student Learning Outcomes:
- Exhibit the qualities of good professional writing and document design
- Exhibit awareness of the special needs of the business/professional
- Apply skills in word processing applications
- Apply skills as thorough proofreaders.