I don’t know how to handle this English question and need guidance.
Remember our three methods of sentences combining : coordination ( using a semicolon or a comma, conjunction ) or subordination ( making one sentences dependent upon the main idea by turning it into a fragment).
- I put way too much pepper in the soup. It actually turned out pretty well.
- I was jogging through the park. I began feeling a real sense of peace.
- Entering the store, I was surprised to hear the music of Thelonius Monk. Thelonius Monk is my favorite jazz artist.
- I feel pretty confident about passing my driving test. I’ve been practicing for twenty four years now.
- Traffic really drives me crazy. I recently found this fabulous now podcast. The podcast is called ‘Cats are crazy’.
- Mike couldn’t understand why no one was interested in the app he’d designed, ‘ Zombie Disco.’ The idea of dancing zombies seemed irresistible to him.
- My cat Jeffrey is always hungry. He doesn’t really like cat food. He’d prefer a bite of my tuna sandwiches.
- It rained lightly all last night. This morning the sun broke through the clouds. It looked like diamonds had been sprinkled across my lawn.
- Online advertisers are extremely sophisticated. Most people say they don’t pay attention to ads. Statistics show otherwise.
- Streaming music on Spotify is convenient. It makes it easy to listen anywhere I go. I still like listening to my vinyl LP’s.