I need support with this Health & Medical question so I can learn better.
Select two journal articles where a sample size is identified.Ensure the articles were published within the past five years.
Be sure to include the following in the content of your paper:
- In the first section, explain your thoughts concerning what would have happened if the studies had a much smaller or limited number of participants (instead of the number of participants they actually had) to support a valid research study.
- For the second section, explain your thoughts about what could have happened if the researchers had too many participants (more than they actually had), and this became a strain on finances and resources.
- In the third section, explain how your selected research articles incorporated key themes from power and sample size determination.
- In the fourth section, identify why the samples in the studies were estimated to be the right sizes for the population under study.
- Next, explain how the margin of error, effect size, and variability of the outcome affect sample size computations.
- Finally, compare and contrast the three sample scenarios you identified above (too many, too few, and the ideal number of participants) for the two articles. How would the results have been similar or different depending on the sample sizes? You may create a chart with columns and rows for this final section.
Your paper must be at least two pages in length, and you must use at least the two selected journal articles as references, but more may be used if needed. Any information from a source must be cited and referenced in APA format, and your paper should be formatted in APA style.